OSPREY BLUE BMX SCOOTER
- High-quality hybrid, BMX and scooter, built to withstand impacts of an off-road track and long-distance scootering
- Adjustable handlebars can extend from 88cm to 96cm, catering to adult scooters as well as growing kids, recommended age 5+
- Specialised tyres along with 20-inch large spoke front and 16-inch spoke rear wheels provide strong grip for off road scooter terrain and surfaces
- Built to last, high quality steel frame and deck tested on performance and durability for all experiences; maximum user weight 100kg
- Front and rear caliper brakes make stopping quicker than standard scooters, as well as practical kickstand to keep upright
The Osprey Blue BMX Scooter is a great all-purpose scooter! Boasting a solid construction, the BMX is a completely different scooter from your regular freestyle street scooter. This product has been put through its paces in Haldon Forest, Devon by two of our finest Osprey Team Riders and was given 5 stars on all counts!
The BMX scooter strikes a great balance between the manoeuvrability of a scooter and the all-terrain coverage of a bike. This scooter also comes complete with a steel deck and frame to ensure the scooter is durable enough to withstand high impact scooting as well as a handy kickstand that makes it easy to store when not in use for extra longevity.
With large, spoked front and rear wheels the BMX scooter is well equipped to handle rough terrain and easily roll over grass or worn-down paths. It also features front and rear caliper brakes ensuring you can safely handle speeds that would be out of reach for run of the mill scooters.