FLEX-E 2.0 CARBON
Huge spec and performance upgrades make the Flex-E 2.0 a true speed machine with an impressive 19 mile range, 27mph top speed as well as some unbelievable acceleration.
Feedback over 16 months of Flex-Eboard production lead to some major design and performance upgrades to push the Flex-E 2.0 to the front of the eboard market.
We wanted to bring the dynamics of snowboarding technology into the eboard world in terms of construction, quality and performance.
Our signature carbon deck is designed and made in the UK by an original skater, snowboarder and machinist - Russell Brammer.
Handcrafted in West Yorkshire by Russell Brammer, a long-time skater, snowboarder and all around deck manufacturing wizard.
– The perfect mixture of carbon fibre and Italian poplar provides a super strong deck with Slick Revolution’s characteristic flexibility. We’re not just using carbon fibre for the sake of it, we’re harnessing its properties and characteristics to increase performance.
– We’ve added 2 cross layups and a central strip which creates torsional stiffness, while allowing for the longitudinal flex needed for a comfortable ride.
– The SR signature deck is compatible with the Flex-E 2.0 power platform and is designed from the bottom as an eskate platform not a skateboard with motors!
– We’ve added a 10mm drop down to the deck to lower your centre of gravity and create a more stable ride at speed.
– An engineered Carbon fibre shell wraps an Italian poplar ski core to produce a crisp torsionally stiff platform that’s incredibly light yet remains flexible enough to soak up the bumps and vibrations.
– 85A urethane rails provide exceptional dampening and protection to your investment, no more scraped tails or chipped edges, fully protected and looking new for longer.
We've gone back to the drawing board with this one. Revolutionised design for a much smoother experience, packed with new features.
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE
Choose between 3 speed modes and 3 braking strengths. Choose your preference and ride to your style.
We've added a new LCD display to show your live speed and battery readings, it also allows for easy access of all of the new features in the menu.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Our new throttle wheel and dead man's trigger allow for effortless control.
As electric motors become more powerful and battery voltages increase, electric motors generally get louder. Our enclosed motors have been tested to an extreme degree of accuracy in an anechoic chamber at Southampton University.
We wanted reliable data, with the motors running under load at different speeds. Measurements were taken from a riders perspective with the microphone positioned 1.5m above the board with a rider in place. A second measurement was taken at 1.5m (ear height) and 1.5m to the side to get a pedestrians sound level.
The below results are an average from 3 runs, using full brakes at 15mph.
Smaller wheels have a shorter braking distance, larger wheels have a higher top speed.
We've enhanced the acceleration and braking curve for a responsive and smooth riding experience.
Ideally suited to smoother tarmac and hard ground. Their smaller size gives greater acceleration and torque but a slightly slower top speed.
Our newest addition to the line up takes comfort to a whole new level. With a patented foam core these 120mm monsters eat up bumps and vibrations for breakfast.